When logging in the Farsider-Live.com, please use True First and Last Name! The app is designed to be totally private and secure, but in order for that to be so, it is imperative that you use true names. I chose this app to replace the old 10-7OD forum with privacy the main concern. Also, case sensitivity is an issue. Leroy Pyle, not leroy pyle, and then remember when and where you used upper or lower case.
The Rise of Neo-Socialism In America
By DrRon Martinelli, Forensic Criminologist & Show Host January 20th, 2021
THE BUSINESSMAN PRESIDENT CLOCKS OUT
With just a few hours left in President Trump’s term, let’s crack open the scrapbook and review his administration’s influence on business and the economy.
As all Americans know, new U.S. presidents don’t head to the White House overnight after declaring victory. Instead, there’s an important transition process that spans the period between the early months of an election year and the presidential inauguration on Jan. 20 of the following year.How executive powers are transferred after a presidential election
The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God’s creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later, the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.
The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path by setting out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning. They sadly learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.
But the Catholic church came up with a more creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.
Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue. They took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven’t seen a squirrel since.
Jeopardy for Seniors
This is a test for the ‘older kids’!
The answers are printed below, (after the questions) but don’t cheat!
answer them first…
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, “Who was that masked man?”
Invariably, someone would answer, “I don’t know, but he left this behind.”
What did he leave behind? A ______ ______.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __ ________ Show.
03. “Get your kicks, __ _____ __!”
04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.’
05. ‘In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.’
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we ‘danced’ under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the ‘_____.’
07. Nestle’s makes the very best… _________.’
08. Satchmo was America ‘s ‘Ambassador of Goodwill.’ Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____.
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, ‘Good Night, and ‘___ ____ ‘
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, ‘the day the music died.’ This was a tribute to _____ _____.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50’s and 60’s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______.
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It’s _____ _____ ____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60’s that was “a grave yard smash”. It’s name was the _______ ____!
20. Alka Seltzer used a “boy with a tablet on his head” as it’s Logo/Representative. What was the boy’s name was ______.
01. The Lone Ranger left behind… A silver bullet
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04. To protect the innocent
05. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex Watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and ‘Good Night and God Bless.’
11. Draft Cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
Send this to your ‘older’ friends, (Better known as Seniors.) It will drive them crazy! And keep them busy and let them forget their aches and pains for a few minutes.
You Have NO Choice – George Carlin
George Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, author, and social critic. This quote is taken from his last stand up routine, “Life Is Worth Losing” (2005).
shows how easy the transition is for everyone 😉